Tag your fandoms!
Hey guys, I’ll be in Japan soon… like two days so I figured I’d do a top 10 before I get too busy to post much on here and before my blog becomes a plethora of all the pictures I am planning to take, if this post has more typos that usual it’s because I am using my laptop and not my desktop since it kind of shut down and won’t start up again… we need a reboot disc otherwise… *sniffles* no, I’m not going to think about it! Anyway, I have to type slower with this since I am not as great with laptop keyboards (watch this has less typos than my other entry and people wonder what on earth I’m talking about…) Anyway, I am going to list top 10 Anime characters I would date, in no particular ranking, so just listed…cause it’s too cruel for me to decide between some of them… Either sometime today or tomorrow I will try to do one for video game characters but we’ll see what happens… Let’s get going already.(P.S. Sorry, didn’t resize pics this time…cause I kinda lazy…)
1. Lelouch vi Britannia from Code Geass: His looks are one thing, I mean he’s so beautifully handsome and sexy, his features are perfect…lol but beyond that we have his personality. Lelouch is very complex and throughout the series we are often forced to wonder about his true motives when even he seems lost about his motives. For me personally I was loyaly following Lelouch and in later R2 I got mad at him starting to believe he had lost it but then realized he hadn’t and this was all part of his plan and then my heart got ripped out and I was on the floor sobbing begging for forgivness because all along he was the same old Lelouch…. Anyway, I’d really date him, he’s mysterious and fun and unpredictable (for the most part…)
2. Syaoran Li from Tsubasa Chronicle: Only because he’s like the most loyal lover ever yo be born! I mean this guy is so self-less and he’s really attractive as well. Why do you think I call him my little wolf? (emphasis on the my) Syaoran fights to protect Sakura without expecting anything in return and even though he loves her and knows that it’s very likely she won’t return his feelings he still fights to protect her and ensure that he can see her smile. If I was the one who had Syaoran’s heart (in a universe where Sakura doesn’t exist because I’d never take him away from her) I’d be taken care of and I”m sure he’d impress my parents right away, with his polite, soft-spoken demeanor yet he can be assertive when he needs to be. I know that’s werid to say but it’s important… I also imagine he’d be very romantic when he needs to be ^~.
3. Hatsuharu Souma from Fruits Basket: This is again assuming I wouldn’t be taking him away from the one he loves… When I first saw Haru in the Anime I thought he looked like Gackt (not kidding…) so I guess that was a plus… also his white side is really cute and he’s a loyal lover, his black side is a little scary and would take some getting used to…like a lot but he’s cool and has a fun side as well (Black Haru has made me laugh a few times). Haru is attractive and he’s probably the only person I’ve seen make riding a bicycle look cool ( I know it was there as a joke but doesn’t he still look cool somehow?) I realize I’d have to date him post-series and again assuming I don’t take him from a certain Mare whom I respect very much. You manga fans know what I’m talking about!
4. Suzaku Kururugi from Code Geass: You knew this was coming, like Lelouch Suzaku has given me emotional ups and downs with my opinions about him. I love him and understand what he does when he does things that I am not happy about so I can’t say I ever truly hates him but just got mad at him as I would with a friend. He’s datable not only because of his looks (people compare him to Syaoran, I think that he’s more like Syaoran in personality than looks personally though) but because of his personality, again he is a loyal knight, something that Syaoran and him have in common that I forgot to metion about Syaoran…other than the loyal lover thing…is that he punishes himself often and takes full responsibility even for things that aren’t his fault. He is atoning for the sins he commited in the past and that takes a great amount of responsibility, yes originally he wanted to escape it all but once that changed he fully embraced his new responsibility (trying to be vague to avoid putting a spoiler warning). He’s darn cute personality wise too! He’s agreeable and does what he’s asked without much question, often keeping his opinions to himself. True story… I was reading a book about the nature of the Japanese people but I couldn’t stop thinking that somehow they were describing Suzaku (In terms of keeping opinons to yourself, please don’t read into that wrong)..ah I’m such a fan girl.
5. Seiji Date from Samurai Troopers (Sage from Ronin Warriors): I loved this show when it was on Cartoon Network though I realize I love the Japanese version even more now that I’ve seen it… Anyway, the first episode I saw was for the intrduction of Seiji Date (whom we called Sage…cause he’s in green I guess) and naturally I thought he was pretty cool… he used lightening as that was his natural element and he was asleep in a mountain… how cool is that? Of course he was attractive and I was drawn towards his slightly mysterious personality, he seems to always be one of the more level-headed in the group…but I dunno since I haven’t seen many episodes sadly :(. He also made me think of Sheik from Legend of Zelda who I had a crush on at that time so…yeah…I’m sure that he’d treat a girl well as he seems like a gentleman… his last name is Date (which is pronounced dah-teh) which at first I was like…what a coincidence he’s datable because of his last name (JK, I love his name really…it reminds us that we should pronounce Japanese names correctly or otherwise it’ll be awkward…we’ll be naming a guy Sage date, so like a green date..) Okay, I’m done ranting…
6. Tsuzuki Asato from Yami no Matsuei: Tsuzuki so so adorable, yes he has handsome features but his personality is soooo cute! He’s a very loyal partner despite having his own dark past and I feel like he’d look out for me if I really was dating him. He has a love for sweets and I don’t like things that are too sweet but I have a love for Apple pie just like he does so I could see us going to a cafe for lunch and eating some hot apple pie after the meal and mutually admiring how yummy it is. Just in general I think Tsuzuki would be a fun person to date or even just to hang out with but he’d be there for me when the chips were down. We both have a terrible sense of direction though so we’d probably end up wandering around without knowing where we are… maybe I’d have to have him bring Hisoka just so we don’t get lost…lol
7. Muto Yuugi from Yuugiou: Yuugi is just the cutest guy ever! I wanna take him and snuggle him into my arms. He’s not appreciated enough because often times he’s overshadowed by his darker half (who I love very very much but at the same amount I love Yuugi). Yuugi has been considered childish by others and that is actually why I think we’d get along… I am actually a lot like him despite sucking at Duel Monsters. Yuugi and I are both loyal to our friends but have low-self esteems and we both love playing video games (especially fighting games) and I could imagine us sitting there for hours playing Tekken or Street Figther, or Soul Caliber or Dead or Alive… and maybe he’d give me pointers on how to be a better duelist. I’m sure I’d have tons of fun with Yuugi since we’d play games most of the time lol… and he’s fairly innocent so I wouldn’t have to worry about him getting me into any trouble.
8. Edward Elric from Fullmetal Alchemist: Ed’s just that awesome…again I wouldn’t wanna take him from his girl but assuming we would date. Ed is attractive like everyone on this list is. He is also a protective and loyal brother which I really admire and I assume he’d act that way towards the one he loves. He may not always openly say he loves me and depend on our interactions to be the determining factor but I am sure that I’d never doubt his feelings for me. He’s got a playful and fun side to him that I imagine would be fun and he’s very wise and strong so I’d trust him to keep me safe. Also, I am senstivie about my height as well so I’d never ever call him short or use any other terms that refrence his height since that would be like making fun of myself so I think he’d appreciate that… Also I don’t like milk either so he wouldn’t have to worry…haha.
9. Shirley Fennette from Code Geass: I probably spelled her last name wrong and I know not everyone likes her but tough. Shirley has a wonderful personality and she was very accepting towards Lelouch before and after she knew he was Zero and even knowing that he indirectly killed her father. I mean sure, there was pain and anger there but she could have easily said goodbye but when she remembered everything she wanted just to reach out to Lelouch and help him since she knew he was all alone. If I was in Lelouch’s shoes(OMG) or just a person she felt that way for I’d be very lucky. She’s one of the most understanding and sweet females in Anime I have seen ( I said one of…don’t be upset) and she’s beautiful looks wise too…so over all she’s just a wonderful choice.I think that she’d be fun to date and hang out with and also be someone I’d trust with my secrets since I could have faith that she’d try to work things out with me.
10. Sakura Kinomoto from Tsubasa Chronicle: Sakura has always been a very cute character since CCS and into Tsubasa as well. She is somehat naive but still very caring and wishes to do everything she can despite not being able to fight much (speaking about Tsubasa plot now) and not even remembering everything. She’s made many sacrifises to protect those she loves and I feel that makes very very trustworthy. I think that Sakura and I would have a lot of fun on dates and that I’d probably be overcome by her pure cutenss…again this is assuming that dating her would not be taking her from Syaoran (can I have them both?)
Thanks for reading this entry and putting up with my fan-ranting-love-fest if you made it to this point and didn’t go “Eww, she’s fangirling” and went to a new page…lol. Yes, I have both male and female characters on here, yes… I’d really date either… no I don’t care if you have a problem with that… thanks for reading and you can give me comments and feedback…please just be courteous.
Warning: This post contains venting as a result of being annoyed at picky fans of a certain genre I like so it may seem a tad cruel at points…the 2nd part isn’t this way…it is also an attempt to attract people of like minds as I hope to follow, get followed, and RP with people who share my interests.
Some fans of certain genres are very picky…I’ve noticed this especially with Yaoi fans…people say “This is yaoi…that is just Shounene Ai…this isn’t either of the two.” Being a Yaoi fan myself this pickyness annoys the heck out of me! I want to make clear that I may not be a fan of such things like Junjou Romantica, Loveless, or Sekai Ichi but I am a fan of Yaoi like Gravitation, Yami no Matsuei and Sukisho for example. I also am a Yaoi fan of relationships that do not exist within the original Anime such relationships as Fay and Kurogane from Tsubasa (I know, that’s questionable whether it does exist or not in the manga/Anime already), Kamui and Subaru from X, Atem and Yuugi from Yuuugiou, Suzaku and Lelouch from Code Geass/R2, Seto and Jounounchi from Yuugiou, Light and L from Death Note, Eagle and Lantis from Magic Knight Rayearth,
The following exist and I like: Eiri Yuuki and Shuichi Shindo from Gravitation, Hisoka and Tsuzuki from Yami no Matsuei, Tsuzuki and Tatsumi from Yami no Matsuei…there are probably more but I can’t think of them right now.
I also do not mind slightly graphic pictures even though I probably shouldn’t share any on here for various reasons lol. Believe me I love me some Lelouch and Suzaku action! So yeah, just needed to get that off my chest so people who doubt understand that I love Yaoi even if I don’t read what’s on the manga shelf at Barnes and Noble all the time.
I am lonely on here too people…I want to chat and RP with people who like what I like…so please don’t be shy and if you like some of my posts follow me or RP with me or something! ^_^ thanks!